Creating a dream home is one of life’s greatest celebrations. At Milgard, we are excited to make a difference in the lives of homeowners every day by helping them create the home they desire. Our focus is creating and delivering high quality windows and patio doors, guided by our Core Values:
- Focus on the Customer – We are committed to our customers (internal and external) – understanding them and exceeding their expectations. We listen actively and let their needs drive our organizational solutions which are timely, high quality, and add value.
- Cultivate High Performance Teams – We value teamwork and trust. We foster openness and candor supporting courageous conversations. We assume positive intentions and believe there is a shared desire for the best outcome.
- Respect for the Individual – We appreciate that the basis of our advantage is people; we respect individuals, encourage self-awareness and foster continuous improvement.
- Continuously Improve – We challenge the status-quo and take intelligent risks…always learning from our mistakes. We continuously improve and never stop learning.
- Drive for Results – We bring energy to our work as we drive results for the company. We do what we say we are going to do and hold ourselves accountable. We steadfastly push ourselves and others for results.
We are proud to be the brand of choice for homeowners, contractors, architects, and builders who trust us to help realize their project vision. We believe quality and innovation go hand in hand when it comes to creating a Milgard product and we stand by our products with an industry-leading warranty that includes parts and labor.
We are on a journey to continue testing, developing and engineering the best windows and doors possible. We are challenged with meaningful work in a culture that embraces innovation and a passion for making an impact.
Milgard is owned by MI Windows and Doors, one of the nation’s largest suppliers of precision-built and energy-efficient vinyl and aluminum windows and sliding patio doors. With plants in Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Texas, MI offers a broad spectrum of products for both the new construction and replacement markets.
Follow the Milgard Careers Facebook Page to stay up-to-date on all of our career opportunities.